March 20, 2009

All I have to do is dreammmmmm. Dream, Dream, Dream.

So, I have been having some pretty crazy dreams this past week. Let's look at last night's dream and analyze it. Here is what I remember...

I was on a bus. Not really sure where I was going. Anyhow, at some point, I decided that riding the bus was no longer the fastest way to get where I was going, and so I got off and started walking. I somehow met up with the graphic designer at work (really weird because as cool as she is, we don't hang out). Then, I was somehow at a hotel with my aunt and cousin and sisters. Then we were in a big white kitchen, making food to take with us on the trip. Then the other side of the family was in the kitchen. I think the order of things might be a little screwed up... but that is the just of it. So, I looked up some of the meanings at dreammoods.com. Here is what it said.

Trip
To dream that you are going on a trip, suggests that you are in need of a change of scenery.You are feeling overworked and need to take time out for yourself for some fun and relaxation.

Bus
To dream that you are riding a bus, implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and are taking no control over where your life is taking.

Hotel
To see a hotel in your dream, signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life.*Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity.

Kitchen
To see a kitchen in your dream, signifies your need for warmth and spiritual nourishment. It may also be symbolic of the nurturing mother or the way that you are caring for your loved ones.

Walking
To dream that you are walking with ease, signifies a slow, but steady progress toward your goals. You are moving through life in a confident manner. Consider your destination.


So, all I can say is.... wow.

No comments: